Sargent and Greenleaf
Palmer’s Security Solutions has a new partnership in place with Sargent and Greenleaf as the S&G Authorized Global Service Center. Our DC-area location offers a service center with a full range of services for S&G’s 2890B and 2740B locks:
- Quarterly installation training in Warrenton, VA or on-location nationally and internationally as needed
- Quarterly certification training for government locks
- On-site repair and installation
- Replacement parts and products available for same-day pickup or global delivery
- Tech support
- Help desk tickets
- Warranty support
Check out our convenient training times in the DC metro area and register online to save your spot today!
Check out Sargent and Greenleaf’s High Security Locking Solutions
The S&G 2890B provides both secure entry and life safety in one integrated solution. Compatible with both GSA approved combination locks, it provides the highest level of security to SCIFs used by U.S. agencies, the Department of Defense and defense contractors. Equipped with an interior panic bar or integrated lever, it provides single motion egress at all times from within the SCIF. In addition, The S&G 2890B Alarm Integration Kit gives you the ability to monitor the complete status of the S&G 2890B.
For Government SCIF Spaces
- Designed to meet Federal Specification FF-L-2890B.
- System includes high-security lock + single motion panic bar/lever.
- Available in any of the 6 lock types outlined in FF-L-2890B.
Learn more about upgrading your locks to the new federal requirements. Click here to download the 2890-500 Series Brochure.
The Model 2740B lock is engineered and manufactured to meet the highest security standards of the U.S. Government for the protection of classified materials. Meeting Federal Specification FF-L-2740B, the Model 2740B electromechanical lock is used on GSA-approved security containers, including safes, security files and vault doors.
- Advanced electromechanical design that delivers exceptional security in an easy-to-operate safe lock.
- Stainless steel lock bolt strong enough to resist 600 lbs. of force.
- Motor-driven lock mechanism eliminates threat of vibration and bouncing attacks.
- Spy-Proof® Dial restricts the area of the dial that can be viewed, making it difficult for anyone other than the operator to view the numbers being dialed.